You get the best of all worlds, with Sycamore Drive. Our beautiful, brand new development is located a short stroll from Ennis town centre, offering all the convenience of modern family living. From the best schools and leisure activities, to great shopping, it’s all right on your doorstep.
Energy efficient family homes
Energy efficient family homes
47 stylish, energy-efficient homes – finished to the highest standard throughout and designed for modern-living using the most sustainable, technologically-advanced and energy-efficient materials available. Choose which home works best for you and your family – with the option of a 3 or 4 bedroom home, either detached or semi-detached.
3D interactive 360° virtual tour
The Interior at a Glance
Exceptional quality and bespoke detail awaits
Sycamore Drive offers a variety of house types – and all offer outstanding quality and attention to detail, with beautiful hard-wearing finishes throughout. At the heart of each house is an expansive kitchen/diner – with pocket doors separating the living area. These also give the option to open the area, creating the ideal entertaining space. A stylish utility with bespoke storage and a WC complete the layout of the ground floor.
Upstairs, you’ll love the generous master bedroom with an elegant tiled en-suite, finished to the highest possible standards. These are followed by additional, well-appointed, single and double bedrooms – while there is also a generously proportioned hot press with shelving, providing handy extra storage.
The family bathroom is finished with porcelain tiling, cantilevered wash basin, chrome fittings, quality ceramic suite, bath and a large shower enclosure with quality glass doors. The impressive results are mirrored in all bathrooms and en-suites throughout the house with a focus on clean lines, quality and ease of use.
Gallery of Images
"I couldn’t be happier"
At DNG O’Sullivan Hurley we have been part of so many people’s stories throughout the years. As our new homes complete and excited purchasers collect their keys, a new chapter begins in their lives and a new development begins its story in Clare. We met Eimear on her search to find her dream home in Ennis and were delighted to become part of her journey to purchasing her first home.
Don’t just take our word for it, we met with Eimear in her home last week to get some feedback on what it is like to live in a Keogh Home.
“I am delighted with my home, every room is completed and finished exactly as I wanted and my home is so warm. I got to choose the colour scheme from a range of options and was even provided the opportunity to work with the interior designer for the development to add more finishing touches to my home and create my dream space. I was provided with the contact details for the development suppliers directly and arranged for custom built furniture which was finished to the same excellent standard as the rest of my home. The location is perfect, walking distance to town and I couldn’t be happier with my Keogh Home”
“It catches the heart off guard and blows it open”
For your privacy and convenience, Sycamore Drive is ideally located in the quiet residential area of the Limerick Road in Ennis, county Clare. Located in Western Ireland, Ennis is a pretty and bustling market town, rich in culture and history and full of charming character and style. Ennis is situated at the gateway to the beautiful Burren – an area of vast, natural beauty created millions of years ago. Iconic poet Seamus Heaney wrote of its breathtaking ability to “catch the heart off guard and blow it open”.
Located on the Galway/Limerick Corridor, Ennis is the ideal location for commuters and offers easy access to the coast, Shannon Airport, and a friendly family-oriented community. This vibrant town is the perfect place to call home.
As a resident of Sycamore Drive, every amenity you could want or need is right there. For the active, Ennis Golf Club, Lees Road Sports Complex as well as Dromore Woods and Nature Reserve, are all within short driving distance. The town centre itself is just a stroll away – offering a host of restaurants, shops, boutiques, supermarkets and a local cinema.
Sycamore Drive also offers you a great ‘get up and go’ lifestyle: in just 30 minutes you and your family can be strolling on the strand in Lahinch or surfing at this famous water sport spot. Or you could be browsing the high streets of exciting Limerick or quirky Galway – the choice is yours.
Sycamore Drive is within walking distance of many of Clare’s top schools - including St. Flannan’s College, The Holy Family National School and Ennis National School. There is also a variety of Montessori schools, while third level colleges in Limerick - such as University College Limerick - are also easily accessible via the M18 motorway.
Turnkey homes -the effortless, easy home building option
- Custom designed fitted kitchens with classic wood doors in a range of colour options
- A variety of counter top and splash back finishes
- Hardwaring elegant flooring in a variety of colour options
- Large Kitchen Island with integrated sink and breakfast bar
- Full length larder cupboard with bespoke shelving design to optimise storage spaceHandcrafted housekeeping cupboard
- Quality branded kitchen appliances supplied
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Contemporary sanitary ware throughout. Tempo Arc Idealform Double Ended Bath with chrome fittings
- Tempo Arc Idealform Double Ended Bath with chrome fittings
- High quality wood effect floor tiles in a range of colours
- Porcelain wall tiles in a choice of three colours provided as standard in each home
- Power shower in all en-suite and main bathrooms
- Wall mounted radiator
- Extensive attic storage with pull-down ladder access
- Attics in house types A,B,C & D are primed for conversion with the water tank located underneath the eaves and a dormer window installed
- Generous electrical specification throughout all properties
- USB charging points
- All walls and ceilings are plastered, skimmed and painted one colour throughout as standard
- All homes are fitted for smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms
- High quality joinery specification throughout
- Under floor heating
- Concrete floors on ground and first floor level
- High ceilings on ground floor give each home a light and airy feel
- Attractive brick and render facades
- A-rated high performance uPVC double glazed ivory windows
- A-rated high performance Heritage style doors with multipoint locking system
- High quality paving in each driveway
- Each driveway is fully paved
- Each rear patio is constructed from premium quality paving flags
- UPVC facia sofits and downpipes
- Outside tap
- Beautiful open communal green space with extensive landscaping
- Off street parking
- Air to water heat pump
- High levels of roof, wall & floor insulation
- Electric car charging stations
- A3 BER (available for inspection with agent upon completion)
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
As an owner in Sycamore Drive, you will have your own Homeowner’s Online Portal.
This gives you secure, direct access to all the information you need about your home – including specifications, appliance model details, instructions, warranties and guarantees. Everything you need in one safe place.